Welthandelsplatz 1Building D4, 4th floor1020 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 31336 5283
- I am a doctoral candidate at WU Vienna under the guidance of Christian Laux (chair).
- My research interests include financial reporting, banking, and the economics of disclosure regulation.
- I have vistited the accounting group at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business from September 2016 to July 2017.
- My work was published in the Journal of Accounting Research and presented at the 2016 JAR conference.
- I am seeking a tenure-track assistant professor position in accounting.